Almost everyone is a fan of spicy food, even those people whose not a fan, eats spicy food every once in a while. If you’re a fan, try the Tahini Chili Garlic Pepper Recipe.
This dressing is suitable for people who likes eating spicy foods. It can be a dressing to your roasted chicken, and even dip your French fries, and even in your homemade burger.
Tahini Chili Garlic Pepper Recipe
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp water or non-dairy milk you like
- 2 tbsp chilli powder
- 1 clove of garlic (minced)
- ½ cup of raw tahini
- In a blender put tahini, chilli powder, garlic, water and/or milk, and salt in order and blend them in together until smooth.
- You now have the spicy dressing for your roasted meat or dip in your barbecued pork ribs.
Fun facts of Chili:
- Chili originated in America. ‘
- It has been part of people’s diet since the 7500 BC.
- Christopher Columbus was the one who brought the Chili to Spain.
- After Columbus brought it to Spain, the cultivation of Chili become widespread in Europe, Africa, India and Asia.
- The color of Chili ranges from green, yellow, black to red.
- There are at least 200 different types of Chili around the world.
Advantages of Eating Chili:
- One Chili contains 7 times more Vitamin C for every orange.
- The Chili can help you decongest your sinuses.
- Chili is a good source of Vitamins A, and E. It is also rich in folic acid, beta- carotene and potassium.
Disadvantages of Eating Chili:
- It can burn the inside of your mouth, especially the ones that are extremely hot.
- Chili can irritate you if the consumption is excessive.
- It might worsena pre- existing hemorrhoids.
If these things are not enough to make you a fan of spicy food, well, better try the Tahini Chili Garlic Pepper Recipe now! Enjoy the unbelievable kick of this dish.