What you need:
2 teaspoons sesame seeds
1 garlic clove (grated)
1/4 cup Windy City Organics Dastony Organic Sesame Tahini 16 oz Pack of 1
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 small head cauliflower (cored & cut into large florets)
6 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons raw pumpkin seeds
1 teaspoon nigella seeds
2 whole small Spanish mackerel (about 1 pound each, insides and head removed)
1 lemon (sliced & seeds removed)
1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
1 bunch thyme
1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves with tender stems
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large heavy skillet over medium high. You can work on batches if you want, to make sure that the cauliflower is cooked evenly. Keep tossing them for at least 5 minutes each batch. Transfer to a large bowl and let cool. Turn off the stove, but keep the skillet there, as you will use it again later.
- Divide the cauliflower on 4 equal parts, and pulse into a food processor. Pulse it until the grains are the size of rice grains. When done, put in a bowl, add salt, pepper and some lemon juice. Gently toss.
- Toast the pumpkin seeds in the skillet, adding just a tablespoon of oil. Make sure to gently toss them, to evenly cook them. Keep tossing for about one minute. Put in a bowl, add salt, sesame seeds and nigella seeds.
- Rub the fish with oil, and season with salt. Stuff the fish’s cavity with thyme and remaining lemon. Place the fish on a baking sheet that’s rimmed.
- Place the baking in a heated broiler. Broil the fish, 6 minutes each side. Place in a platter to let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Arrange the fish,and cauliflower onto plates. Drizzle the fish with the tahini sauce misture. Add seed mixture and pomegranate seeds. And sprinkle with salt and pepper for taste.