We all know how lovely and tasty tahini sauce is. Due to how tasty it is, some people think that it’s difficult to make, thinking of elaborate procedures just to come up with this heavenly sauce. What most people don’t know is that it’s as easy as 1-2-3. Here’s a tahini sauce recipe you can try!
Tahini Sauce Recipe
What you need?
You only need three ingredients.
- 1 cup of sesame seed (hulled or unhulled)
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- Warm water
- In a pan, roast the sesame seeds in medium heat. Keep stirring often, until it’s golden brown and aromatic in smell.
- Remove the stove once it is done. Spread in a container and let it cool.
- In a blender, put the roasted sesame seeds and olive oil. Blend them in together. Use spoon to scrape down bulkiness and sesame paste on the sides.
- If it is still thick in consistency, then you can gradually add water to your tahini paste to make it thinner.
- Blend them in until you achieved the consistency you like for your tahini sauce.
- Put in a close-tight container and put inside the fridge.
Okaaaay! That’s how easy it is to make your homemade tahini sauce. It will only take 10 to 15 minutes of your time.
Enjoy a tasty and healthy homemade tahini, a sauce recipe that you won’t ever forget.