Amazon.com is known to be an electronic commerce and cloud computing company which was founded last July 5th in the year of 1994. It surpassed Walmart’s most valuable retailer in the United States of America. It’s really a booming business that looking for certain products could quite be challenging. So, how can you buy tahini at amazon?
Just this year, they announced that their planning to acquire Whole Foods Market and there were here says that it’s challenging Walmart with this move.
Tahini at Amazon
And now when you visit Amazon’s online website, they do have a lot departments to offer their consumers. These are:
- Amazon video
- Amazon music
- Appstore for android
- Kindle E-readers and Books
- Fire tablets
- Fire TV
- Echo & Alexa
- Books &Audible
- Movies, Music, and Games
- Electronic, Computer, and Office
- Home, Garden, and Tools
- Food and Grocery
- Beauty and Health
- Toys, Kids & Baby
- Clothing, Shoes, & Jewelry
- Sports, and Outdoors
- Automative, and Industrial
- Home Services
- Credit & Payment Prdoucts
I can say it’s a one-stop shop like Walmart and Target.
If you’re a foodie and loves organic and vegan dishes, Amazon has a lot to offer for you, too. They are also a multinational retailer, which means they sell products from all over the world.
If you’re thinking of making an extra-ordinary dressing, and a flavourful chocolate chip cookie but want a healthy one? Purchase a jar of tahini paste and butter in Amazon. They offer variety of tahini paste and come in different brands. I’ll help you choose what brand of tahini that suits your budget.
- Baron’s Tahini –it is number 1 best seller tahini in Amazon. The jar contains 16oz and costs $10.99 in a pack of two (2).
- Yoffi Tahini Sauce with Skhug –this tahini paste has a skhug sauce which has a unique blend of Israeli and Yemeni cuisine in a jar. It’s only $9.90 each jar.
- Kevala Organic Tahini – USDA approved, gluten-free, dairy-free, No GMOS. Each jar costs $8.63.
- Ziyad Tahini Sesame Sauce – made from hulled sesame seeds mixed with wheat, flour, peanuts and tree nuts. A jar is only $5.79.
- Sooms Foods Pure Ground Tahini –preferred tahini of Chef James Beard. It’s paleo, vegan, peanut-free, dairy and gluten-free. It’s 11oz at a price of $16.50 in a pack of two.
- Trader’s Joe Tahini Butter – 100% organic, free from gluten, cholesterol, and dairy products. No GMOs. At $12.90, its already 10.6 oz.
- Roland Organic Tahini – thick paste of tahini which is comes from selected sesame seeds; gently roasted seeds. This is a product of Israel and certified USDA.
These are some of the tahini pastes in a jar that you can buy personally or online in Amazon.
You may be asking why tahini is available in western stores. Well its sesame seeds can speak a thousand words. Tahini is made from raw or roasted sesame seeds. In middle-east countries, they are used in almost every single dish they make. And in Asia as well, because sesame seeds grows mostly in these countries. Tahini is a super food, for your information. Super food because it a tablespoon or two of this tahini paste meets your body’s daily requirement of vitamins and minerals. And it’s use as a spread in grilled meats, sauce for dipping of finger foods, salad dressing, and a famous ingredient of hummus, falafel, and baba ganoush.
And since Amazon is a multinational retailer company, expect products from other side of the world in this store, just like the famous Mediterranean cuisine and condiment – Tahini.